Monday

ON MY WALLS































anne has tagged me for 'on my walls'
i think i have been and bad blogger and she is giving me an easy way back in!

so... the first pic...
shows a bit of my pin board which includes lots of wires, postcards, a rob ryan invite and one of my favorite photos of my grandmother giving me a piggy back many moons ago.

the second...
has a conviniently cropped photograph that shows my nice and huge, danish plate (that has a rather large chunk missing ) saved from the bin at alfies antiques. also my 'piquot' tea and coffee pot collection. I got these from a car boot super cheap, but they have led me to spot the most gorgeous 'kettle' that brand new sells for £180.00 but again at alfies a vintage one sells for about £100, but i think i will keep my eyes peeled at the fairs for the 'next to nothing' priced ones.

i will be updating on a project i am working on imminently!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yay, it's alive!
:)
Nice, nice all of it. Love the plate and the tea and coffe pot collection.
xx