Tuesday

THE PAPER CINEMA













































Met up with Gemma the producer of 'Ode' last night - she had spotted 'The Paper Cinema' and thought of me! So glad she did. I think that the illustrations must change for different shows as the ones last night were not as good as the ones on the website. But the live aspect still makes for a nice show. Afraid I couldn't get any decent pictures. But there were two people sitting in front of a video camera which fed to a projection of the little cut outs they waved in front of it! All with live music too!

Then to The Ten Bells for a drink!

1 comment:

Anne said...

YES I'm just on way to see the last show & I'm hoping for a good one :)


p.s
and so good to see an update, darling!

...I have been thinking to give you a "most infrequent blogger award" but I guess I should save that to another time :)